If you're working on a submission for it right now but haven't contacted me yet, drop me an email and I'll see what I can do.
In additional news, I've updated/re-written a bunch of the help posts to reflect the change in format:
- the Guide to Contributing tells you all you need to know about the different types of contributions (not all of them audio recordings) you can make, and how to go about making them, including the technical side of things
- FAQ re-worded slightly to account for EVP.
- Authors' Noticeboard will continue to be used as a place where authors can signal their pre-approval of having stories recorded.
- Readers' Noticeboard is where you can sign up for me to contact you via email to notify you of new calls for submissions, or ask for emergency recordings, backup, etc.
- and of course: the Schedule for themed editions of EVP. Start thinking about them now, maybe even contacting authors so you can comment/email me as soon as I open submissions and reserve you place.
Please note that I'm controlling submissions a bit more with the Lawrence Awards editions, so it's best to wait for the calls for submissions on those ones (which will be in the next couple of days).
Thanks again, folks!